Monday, January 19, 2009

1000+ hits on the blog! Thank you for your support! As promised here are some art that I really had fun doing! They're all from my work with the fine folks at Shaba Games!



Concept artworks from the Activision game, Spiderman: Web of Shadows for the Xbox360 & PS3. Since I prefer drawing over painting, these digital paintings took waaaaaay too long to produce. For these images, I painted on top of in-game screenshots of buildings. A special shout out to my co-workers who put out a ton of great concept art! That really pushed/inspired/helped me a bunch to improve my digital painting techniques. Here are some of my co-workers websites/blogs...really cool stuffs!
herbergerber
punchyninja
charicreatures
tsenzen


*And a special thanks to John Nevarez for grouping my blog onto his blogs lists! No doubt a lot of viewers here were referred from his "soooper" cool blog! John's work is just too awesome!!! Very inspiring!

No comments: