Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Trautman: Then what is it you want?Rambo: I want, what they want, and every other guy who came over here and spilled his guts and gave everything he had, wants! For our country to love us as much as we love it! That's what I want!

Another photo referenced portrait...this time of mister Sly "I am the lawh" Stallone. A lot quicker sketch this time than the Eastwood one. The features were pushed just a tad to hopefully capture more of a likeness to his face.

B

*3000 page hits!!! Woohoo!!! Though half of the count might be from me, lol! /=P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Brandon.

Really like your stuff. I'm an editor at BOOM! Studios and would love to chat a little bit. Shoot me an e-mail whenever you have a chance:

bcarlson@boom-studios.com

Thanks!

Bryce Carlson
BOOM! Studios